VMware is one of the most popular virtualization software available today. It allows you to run multiple operating systems within your computer. This makes it easy to test and develop different versions of software.
VMware Workstation 15 can be installed on almost any Windows machine, but there are a few things to know about installing VMware Workstation 15 on Windows 10. This article will walk you through the process of installing VMware Workstation 15 on your PC so you can start virtualizing your Windows 10 experience.
How To Install VMware On Windows 10
How to Install VMware on Windows 10 VMware is an application that is used to create virtual machines which are known as VMs. You can use this software to create virtual machines of your own and run them on your computer. These virtual machines can be used for testing purposes and for various other purposes.
The installation of VMware is easy and you can easily install it on your Windows 10 operating system without any problem. In this article, we are going to tell you the steps to install VMware on Windows
Also read, How To Install Windows 11 On Windows 10
How To Download & Install VMware Workstation 16
- To install, you should first install or download the VMware Workstation 15 installation file. It will usually be 400+ MB and you will probably find it on Google by search terms like “VMware Workstation 15 For Windows 10”. Then, download the installer file. The file name will most likely start with VMware-workstation– *.*.* –. It will have a date and time stamp.
- Double click the installer file to start the installation of the software. The user access control (UAC) will prompt you. Click on the yes button to continue the installation process. You will then see the Splash screen, and you will have to wait until the initial process is complete।
- Now Setup: The window setup window will pop up.
- Read those instructions or simply click on the “NEXT” button
- The End-User License Agreement states that there will be some terms and conditions. You’ll see the license agreement in different terms and conditions as well as the terms and conditions, which are written in all caps.
- Then click on the Next button until you see the Finish button
- Stop now click on the finish button then don’t forget to restart the PC or laptop
- After completion of the restart, process find the VMware Workstation 15 software from the search option (at left corner)
- Double click on VMware Workstation 15. now you can see the pop window which states that if you have a license key then enter the key or you can also use VMware Workstation 15 free for 30 days.
VMware Workstation To install VMware Workstation 15 on your Windows 10 operating system, first, you need to the VMware workstation from the VMware website. You can download the latest version of the VMware workstation by clicking here.
After downloading the VMware workstation, run the setup file and click on Next. It will ask you to provide a username and password for the VMware Workstation 15 account and click on Sign in. Once you have signed in, it will ask you to create a new virtual machine and click on Create.
In the next step, you will be asked to select the operating system that you want to use. You can select Windows 10 as well as Windows 7 or Windows
You will be provided with the option to select the type of virtual machine that you want to install. You can choose from the list of Windows 10, Windows 7, Windows 8, Linux, and Mac. It will take some time to complete the installation of VMware and once it is done, you will be able to see the VMware Workstation 15 desktop application on your Windows 10 computer.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Can I Install VMware On My Laptop?
A: Yes, you can install VMware on your laptop. But you will need to make sure that you get the right version of VMware Workstation or Player for your specific computer’s hardware. You can get this information by checking the product details on their respective website.
Q: How Do I Get Free VMware Workstation 15?
A: You can get free VMware Workstation 15 by signing up for a free trial version of the product. There are a few ways to do this, but the easiest is to sign up for a free 30-day trial version and then cancel your subscription before the end of the trial period.
Q: Is VMware Free For Windows?
A: VMware Workstation is available for Windows, but you will need to purchase a license to run it. (VMware also provide 30 days free trial)
Q: download iso file for VMware workstation
A: You can download the ISO file for VMware Workstation from the official website, or use any other online tool like VirtualBox. Once you have downloaded the ISO file, you can mount it using a virtual machine manager software like VMware Workstation.
If you are looking for VMware Workstation 15 on Windows 10, then this guide will help you to install it. The steps are quite simple and easy to follow. So, try it and share your feedback with us.