Bitmoji is a great way to use your favorite emoji in your snaps. The app was created in 2014 by Snapchat, and it has made it easy for people of all ages to get creative with their Snapchat photos. It has even been said that using Bitmoji on Snapchat can help you build your brand or personalize your blog posts. So if you’re looking for an easier way to express yourself through the art of emojis then take a look at this article!
Are you also finding answers about How to Use Bitmoji on Snapchat ? Do you have a favorite Bitmoji? If so, then this post is for you! In this blog post, we will show you how to use your favorite Bitmojis in Snapchat. We’ll also walk through the steps of creating a new one from scratch if that’s what you prefer.
What is a Bitmoji?
A Bitmoji is an avatar that looks like you. You can use it on Snapchat to represent yourself or for a fun chat with friends. There are many ways to create your own, so get ready to have some fun! Let’s deep down how to use Bitmoji on Snapchat.
Related article: How to Share Bitmoji Stories On Snapchat
How to use Bitmoji on Snapchat- Step By Step Guide
When it comes to adding a new feature, Snapchat has been on top of its game. Now with Bitmoji available as an extra in the form of personalized cartoon avatars that can be used for snaps and stories alike; social media addicts everywhere are going wild over this addition! For those aspiring celebrities out there looking into how they could create their own virtual character from scratch? Read ahead about what steps you’ll need to take before getting started:
What is Bitmoji exactly? Well, first off let me explain what makes up one’s personal emoji alter-ego (or “BitMojo”), which includes selecting clothing style preferences such as hair color or shirt styles – but also choosing from a varied selection of different characters such as wizards, mummies, skeletons and more. But avatars aside; you can also take advantage of this great additional feature by customizing your Bitmoji with what is called “outfit trackers” which enable users to have their favorite outfits appear when they snap in addition to having the option of adding their very own custom Bitmoji avatar.
Each outfit is available in the form of a sticker and slides directly into your photo or video story where you’d like them to appear – just keep in mind that these appear as stickers and not as actual 3D animated characters – making it ideal for personal use rather than business purposes.
But lastly but certainly not least, we have another feature called “My Eyes” which enables users to change the color of their very own Bitmoji avatars by tapping on the emoji itself causing a menu window to pop up with what looks like some sort of contact lens option; enabling those Snapchatters who want their avatar to reflect something more glammed up instead of the usual cartoon character that is depicted by default.
Related article: How to Change Bitmoji Expression On Snapchat
Tips to Remember!
– Once you have chosen your avatar, don’t forget to save it so you can always come back and edit it later on.
– Make sure to look through all the different outfit options available before making a decision on what seems best for you. Especially since avatars are now able to have facial expressions, which means users will have to pay more attention when it comes time for editing their Bitmoji avatars’ looks.
– There are a total of 12 different categories available in the Avatar Shop – with everything from Hair and Glasses; Clothing and Shoes; Face Paint; Tattoos and Accessories; Emotions and More; and the last one being My Eyes – but those who want to explore further can also check out Collections which include those items that cannot be found under any of the pre-existing categories such as special Christmas Outfits for this years holiday season.
And now instead of wondering how you can do all these things on your Snapchat app, we can all take a collective sigh of relief knowing that the answer to how to use Bitmoji on Snapchat has now been laid out in front of you.
So what are you waiting for? Get started on making your very own Bitmoji today!
How to reset Bitmoji on Snapchat
Luckily, the app is simple to use. First, users have to download the app from either Google Play or iTunes. This will add a Bitmoji keyboard so that when typing phrases in chat, Bitmoji s appear as suggested words. From there it’s just a matter of choosing an avatar that best fits the individual’s style and personalizing it from head to toe by picking a hairstyle and shirt color before sending.
Snapchat has taken the world by storm, with some of its users sending over 40 million snaps every day! But the fun doesn’t stop there. The app also comes with customizable cartoon avatars called “Bitmoji.” Using these Bitmojis on Snapchat helps you show off your own personal flair and personality.
But if you want some fresh ideas for new Bitmojis to use on Snapchat, you might want to consider resetting your current avatar.
Related article: How to create a new Bitmoji on Snapchat
HOW TO RESET BITMOJI ON SNAPCHAT: Step by step Guide
1. Open the Snapchat app on your phone. Make sure you’re signed in with your user account.
2. Enter the “Add Friends” page by clicking the ghost icon at the top of your screen.
3. Click on the gear settings icon at the top of your screen to open up Snapchat’s main menu.
4. Scroll all the way down in this menu and select “Reset Bitmoji.”
5. Tap on “Got It” when prompted to completely reset your avatar back to the default options.
Bitmoji is a great way to bring your personality into the world of social media. You can use it in many different ways, from sending snaps and stories on Snapchat to chatting with friends in Facebook Messenger. It makes everything about you more fun and entertaining for everyone around you! Give it a try today – we know that once you start playing around with all the features, you won’t want to stop!
In this article we discussed how to use Bitmoji on Snapchat still you have any doubt comment down we love to answer.